Gus has the right idea

24 Jul 2011 20:14 #1 by Wily Fox aka Angela
[youtube:krfyaznl]
[/youtube:krfyaznl]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Jul 2011 20:26 #2 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic Gus has the right idea
ROFLMAO!!

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

24 Jul 2011 20:37 #3 by otisptoadwater
Gus knows what he wants and were it should be! This time of year the Wundermutt does the same thing with his bed, he drags that thing all over the cave looking for the coolest spot in the house. He has attempted to drag it through the doggie doors but has yet to succeed.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

24 Jul 2011 20:47 #4 by Wily Fox aka Angela
[center:1q4wfvnb]dogs are the best...

they bring life right back down to the minimums needed for happiness

Simple = Joy

I love that about them[/center:1q4wfvnb]

24 Jul 2011 20:51 #5 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic Gus has the right idea
And rolling in something REALLY smelly is the supreme joy! :wink:

:lol:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

24 Jul 2011 21:10 - 24 Jul 2011 22:40 #6 by otisptoadwater

Wily Fox aka Angela wrote: [center:35k6nh0k]dogs are the best...

they bring life right back down to the minimums needed for happiness

Simple = Joy

I love that about them[/center:35k6nh0k]

I grew up on a dairy farm and my dad and grandpa kept lots of boarder collie mix mutts to help with herding and to reduce the vermin population to keep the chickens safe. No one ever really spent any time training the pups, they just watched the older dogs and figured out what they would be praised and rewarded for. As the older dogs started to loose their ability to herd and move around Grandpa would let them stay in the farm yard and keep watch over the house. As the really old dogs started to loose their quality of life Grandpa would take them for a last "walk." He told me many times that a dog is like a hammer, dogs are just tools to help you do your chores and sure some are better than others and you'll have some favorites but, you can always get another one.

Me and the Wundermutt have had some great times together and he is a great listener and rarely talks back. He loves to hunt for birds and just wants to be around people as much as he can. The Wundermutt turned 8 this year and he is getting some gray in his muzzle, I know for sure I'll have a hard time dealing with it when his time comes.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

24 Jul 2011 22:33 #7 by Wily Fox aka Angela
I am glad that you didn't get your grandpa hammer gene

27 Jul 2011 19:48 #8 by FernForestFarm

otisptoadwater wrote: Gus knows what he wants and were it should be! This time of year the Wundermutt does the same thing with his bed, he drags that thing all over the cave looking for the coolest spot in the house. He has attempted to drag it through the doggie doors but has yet to succeed.

Otis, tell me what's in Wundermutt's chompers is not what's left of his bed! :scared:

PS: good to see ya ovah here :)
mc

27 Jul 2011 20:01 #9 by otisptoadwater

FernForestFarm wrote:

otisptoadwater wrote: Gus knows what he wants and were it should be! This time of year the Wundermutt does the same thing with his bed, he drags that thing all over the cave looking for the coolest spot in the house. He has attempted to drag it through the doggie doors but has yet to succeed.

Otis, tell me what's in Wundermutt's chompers is not what's left of his bed! :scared:

PS: good to see ya ovah here :)
mc

I take the Wundermutt to my little brother's house in Littleton when I travel and he happened to catch a rabbit in the back yard. I normally touch base with my brother a couple of times a week when I'm out of town just to check in. When he calls me I assume it's an emergency so imagine my state of mind when my BlackBerry goes off and it's an e-mail from my little brother. The title of the e-mail was "Look What Your Dog Did!" so now I'm thinking the Wundermutt chewed something up or hurt one of my nieces of my nephew.

Me and my brother have pretty similar views on most issues so imagine my surprise when I opened the e-mail and my brother was congratulating me on Wundermutt's capture, kill, and ultimately the consumption of the rabbit. What you see in the photo is the back half of the rabbit, he had already eaten the front end and refused to give up the rest of the rabbit to my brother.

27 Jul 2011 20:16 #10 by Wily Fox aka Angela
and here I thought it was a stuffed toy.... lawdy...

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds