Wine and Cheese Night Tonight 7/28 with Lemongrass Spa

28 Jul 2011 13:52 #1 by RivendaleFarms
Tonight is the monthly Wine and Cheese night at the Knook! Since I can't make it, I expect you all go to and have a drink on my behalf. Thank you. :biggrin:

Tonight, Heather Davis from Lemongrass Spa Products will be there will lots of great stuff available for you to sample and purchase. You may have tried some of their things in the shop - they're great! Lotions and potions and stuff, oh my.

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Jul 2011 14:31 #2 by ScienceChic
Drat! I can't make it tonight - someone have a glass for me too! :)

Here's a link to the Lemongrass Spa in case you're interested in checking out their products before you go!
File Attachment:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

28 Jul 2011 14:37 #3 by RivendaleFarms
Just because you're basking in the sun on a beautiful island shouldn't get out of it..... Hope you're having a great time! (We'll convert you over to knitting, yet, y'know......muwahahahahaha)

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

28 Jul 2011 14:54 #4 by ScienceChic
Is it from 5-8pm again like last time RF?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

28 Jul 2011 15:03 #5 by RivendaleFarms
D'uh, that would help. Yup, 5 - 8pm. Thanks!

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds