Jon-Benet Ramsey Would Have Been 21 This August

29 Jul 2011 08:54 #1 by FredHayek
Wow, how time flies. I can remember following this case every morning with Peter Boyle.
What do you think actually happened? I think the mom was angry and accidentally killed the girl.
And as for the case? I think Boulder totally mishandled it.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Jul 2011 08:58 #2 by Sunshine Girl
:heart: RIP Jon-Benet :heart:

I don't think the mom, or anyone in the family, killed her. I do agree that Boulder screwed up. I see the dad just re-married. Good for him. I wish them all peace. :heart:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

29 Jul 2011 09:03 #3 by 2wlady
I had just moved here in the spring of the year when Jon-Benet was murdered.

Just hope that someday, this will be solved. I think we should stop conjecturing on who killed her, because the evidence we know about doesn't show who killed her.

29 Jul 2011 10:18 #4 by Wayne Harrison
She probably would have been Miss Colorado by now.

29 Jul 2011 12:51 #5 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Jon-Benet Ramsey Would Have Been 21 This August
I doubt it will ever be solved. Boulder f'd this up so bad. I cannot believe that she would be 21. Just a horrible story.

29 Jul 2011 13:27 #6 by ComputerBreath
Saw a show by Aphrodite Jones about this a few weeks ago. There were several leads that the police didn't follow up on and evidence that was ignored.

I think this will go unsolved unless there is some evidence somewhere we don't know about or unless the actual killer kept a journal or told someone.

I remember this very well as I was visiting my family in Denver on my way to Italy. And since my sister was murdered when I was 11 (she was born on Chrismas Day and murdered 9 days before Christmas), I could really identify with the pain the family was experiencing. I remember getting real angry with all of the speculations and what the media were saying.

Blessings for less pain for the remainder of the family.

29 Jul 2011 13:44 #7 by Sunshine Girl

ComputerBreath wrote: Saw a show by Aphrodite Jones about this a few weeks ago. There were several leads that the police didn't follow up on and evidence that was ignored.

I think this will go unsolved unless there is some evidence somewhere we don't know about or unless the actual killer kept a journal or told someone.

I remember this very well as I was visiting my family in Denver on my way to Italy. And since my sister was murdered when I was 11 (she was born on Chrismas Day and murdered 9 days before Christmas), I could really identify with the pain the family was experiencing. I remember getting real angry with all of the speculations and what the media were saying.

:heart: :heart: RIP for your sister CB :heart: :heart:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

29 Jul 2011 14:06 #8 by ComputerBreath

Sunshine Girl wrote:

ComputerBreath wrote: Saw a show by Aphrodite Jones about this a few weeks ago. There were several leads that the police didn't follow up on and evidence that was ignored.

SG...you live up to your moniker, but you need to add the word "sweet" in front of it!  :Thanks:

29 Jul 2011 17:22 #9 by Sunshine Girl

ComputerBreath wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote:

SG...you live up to your moniker, but you need to add the word "sweet" in front of it!  :Thanks:

:grouphug:

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds