Are you a hippie quiz.

29 Jul 2011 16:23 #1 by CinnamonGirl
Are you a hippie quiz. was created by CinnamonGirl
Are you a hippie?

http://www.gotoquiz.com/are_you_a_hippie

I don't have time to take it right now. I will give you my score later.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Jul 2011 16:45 #2 by Lonewolf Field Services HVAC
I'm 5% hippie, 95% redneck................

29 Jul 2011 16:54 #3 by BearMtnHIB
Replied by BearMtnHIB on topic Are you a hippie quiz.
I'm only 4% hippie.

The real hippies were 50 years ago- from roughly 1965-1973. Most of those folks saw the light and by the 1980's they were working corporate jobs and driving BMW's and we started calling them yuppies.

What you see today are not hippes at all - they are posers. They are pretending to be hippies, but if they really wanted to be like the hippies they would quit smoking dope, cut their hair and get a job with a large corporation- that's where all the real hippies are today!

29 Jul 2011 16:56 #4 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Are you a hippie quiz.
Here is mine....

You are 17% hippie.

You're not in the lowest bracket of non-hippie-hood, but you're close. I advise a field trip to a food co-op or a farmer's market. Do a few interviews and take notes, because there will be a quiz next week to see if you've learned anything.

29 Jul 2011 17:03 #5 by otisptoadwater
Here's what I got as a score:

You are 7% hippie.

Ok, you conservative soul. Do you even believe in global warming? Loosen that necktie a little, and try some organic food. It actually does taste better. And go to a farmer's market--they're fun.

I think I did worse than bootlegger because I don't get the newspaper and I know what Free-cycling is. I still go to the auto salvage yards for parts but the parts are not free, just a lot cheaper than new ones.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

29 Jul 2011 17:06 #6 by Grady
Replied by Grady on topic Are you a hippie quiz.
23% :wink:

29 Jul 2011 17:06 #7 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Are you a hippie quiz.
I would have scored higher but on the milk one I said milk but I drink soy as well.

29 Jul 2011 17:18 #8 by Silent Lucidity
You are 29% hippie.

You're not in the lowest bracket of non-hippie-hood, but you're close. I advise a field trip to a food co-op or a farmer's market. Do a few interviews and take notes, because there will be a quiz next week to see if you've learned anything.

29 Jul 2011 18:38 #9 by The Dude
Replied by The Dude on topic Are you a hippie quiz.
You are 69% hippie.

You have a wide-open mind and you have gone to the hippie toolbox, taken what you needed from it, and built your own beautiful life. You defy stereotypes. Perfect score.

29 Jul 2011 19:11 #10 by Sunshine Girl
Only 36% (I thought it would be a bit higher......pardon the pun JK).

You're in the middle, leaning towards the non-hippie side of things, but you're not afraid to try out some hippie philosophies. Good going! An open mind is all a person really needs to lead a happy life.

~~~~~~ Sounds good to me! ~~~~~~

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds