Are you a hippie quiz.

30 Jul 2011 09:17 #21 by mummydog
Replied by mummydog on topic Are you a hippie quiz.
42% for me, which was also a surprise as I *enjoyed* the 60s and early 70s, if you know what I mean :)
And so, wth is "earth based spirituality" anyway ??? :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Jul 2011 09:36 #22 by ComputerBreath
You are 57% hippie.

You're near the middle of the spectrum, but you've got an open mind. Society needs more people like you.

I don't drink milk...I use canned milk when I cook and in my tea and that wasn't a choice, so I said soy or rice. There was another question that the answers did't apply... I've always known I was more hippie than naught.

30 Jul 2011 10:24 #23 by badgersbrat
Replied by badgersbrat on topic Are you a hippie quiz.
You are 39% hippie.

You're in the middle, leaning towards the non-hippie side of things, but you're not afraid to try out some hippie philosophies. Good going! An open mind is all a person really needs to lead a happy life.

30 Jul 2011 11:09 #24 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Are you a hippie quiz.
I feel bad that I was only 17% hippie, where did I go wrong?

30 Jul 2011 11:37 #25 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Are you a hippie quiz.

BearMtnHIB wrote: I'm only 4% hippie.

The real hippies were 50 years ago- from roughly 1965-1973. Most of those folks saw the light and by the 1980's they were working corporate jobs and driving BMW's and we started calling them yuppies.

What you see today are not hippes at all - they are posers. They are pretending to be hippies, but if they really wanted to be like the hippies they would quit smoking dope, cut their hair and get a job with a large corporation- that's where all the real hippies are today!

I am surprised you scored that high.. LOL :VeryScared:

30 Jul 2011 15:48 #26 by EddieWess
Replied by EddieWess on topic Are you a hippie quiz.
35%

You're in the middle, leaning towards the non-hippie side of things, but you're not afraid to try out some hippie philosophies. Good going! An open mind is all a person really needs to lead a happy life.

30 Jul 2011 19:09 #27 by BuyersAgent1
Replied by BuyersAgent1 on topic Are you a hippie quiz.
I don't have to take the test. Yep, I am.

30 Jul 2011 20:32 #28 by navycpo7
Replied by navycpo7 on topic Are you a hippie quiz.

Hoot Owl wrote:

navycpo7 wrote: My deal is I went from being an Army brat to being a career Navy man.

I have a tie dyed shirt you could try on for size. Might loosen you up a bit! :biggrin:

thanks hootowl, think I will just stay the way I am. I am happy and confident in who I am.

30 Jul 2011 23:45 #29 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Are you a hippie quiz.
43% - I need to try harder! tongue:

I'm loving all the results that are all over the board! :thumbsup:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

01 Aug 2011 09:22 #30 by blueoasis
Replied by blueoasis on topic Are you a hippie quiz.
31% for me. :peace:

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" -Benjamin Franklin

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds