Movie from Fox Party at my house today

30 Jul 2011 15:50 #1 by Wily Fox aka Angela
[youtube:1h134ave]
[/youtube:1h134ave]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Jul 2011 16:38 #2 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Movie from Fox Party at my house today
That is a very cute video.

30 Jul 2011 18:23 #3 by kdw
:sunrain: ALL DAY HERE WAY COOL VIDEO

30 Jul 2011 18:38 #4 by Wily Fox aka Angela
rain is good, Miss Denise... check your water barrels!

30 Jul 2011 23:12 #5 by Sunshine Girl
Oh Ang! The little white tipped guy is so cute. I showed the girls this one and the bear video and they want your address! LOL Could you send them my way? We have two trampolines and I've never seen a fox on them yet. I feel robbed. Love your videos!!!!!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

31 Jul 2011 01:35 #6 by Wily Fox aka Angela
thanks! but you have busted me. : Embarrassed: I have a confession to make: The foxes were not really mine, I made that up. I "stole" the video from youtube and pretended they were mine (as a joke), but if I watch it after reading your post, I could see how it really looks like I meant they were "mine".
How many "hail mary's" do I get?

-ang

p.s. The bear IS my video and that one did happen out the back door.

31 Jul 2011 09:12 #7 by CC
That is the cutest thing i have ever seen.

31 Jul 2011 09:53 #8 by Sunshine Girl

Wily Fox aka Angela wrote: thanks! but you have busted me. : Embarrassed: I have a confession to make: The foxes were not really mine, I made that up. I "stole" the video from youtube and pretended they were mine (as a joke), but if I watch it after reading your post, I could see how it really looks like I meant they were "mine".
How many "hail mary's" do I get?

-ang

p.s. The bear IS my video and that one did happen out the back door.

You little trickster! rofllol

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

31 Jul 2011 10:07 #9 by Wily Fox aka Angela
well, your "mom" skills worked on me through the airwaves. I instantly felt guilty and had to confess. Show THIS to the kids to prove your Mom Super Hero powers of knowing ALL

31 Jul 2011 10:15 #10 by Sunshine Girl

Wily Fox aka Angela wrote: well, your "mom" skills worked on me through the airwaves. I instantly felt guilty and had to confess. Show THIS to the kids to prove your Mom Super Hero powers of knowing ALL

My 'almost' 15 yo daughter said that must be from YouTube. I insisted that is was yours. I was wondering though why you had a trampoline. Hum. I shoulda known or listened to my sweetie. LOL CG and I have a thread going in the Ring if you feel the need to confess anything else Ang. We have all weekend and we are patient girls. rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol: Take your time and think really hard. :biggrin: :wink: Ok, I'm just messing with you! I do love the bear video though. When she started snorting I think I might have peeped a few drops if it were me. lol Hope you have a beautiful day. It's gorgeous outside! :heart:

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds