all this neighbor watching feels like Pinecam shenanigans

02 Aug 2011 22:25 #11 by Dadirtykid
Meconium colored wouldn't be all that bad compared to the flaming hemmoroid pink this place is. The green trim sets it off nicely though.

Napalm sticks to kids.
Sometimes I would love to take a big stick and knock the stupid out of people.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Aug 2011 23:57 #12 by Local_Historian
Awww, I was gonna ask if you lived by that brilliant, almost neon green one in Deer Valley.

03 Aug 2011 00:38 #13 by ScienceChic

Dadirtykid wrote: Meconium colored wouldn't be all that bad compared to the flaming hemmoroid pink this place is. The green trim sets it off nicely though.

lol
Well, as long as they're using complimentary colors correctly it's all good! NOT! Sorry to hear about the nasty pink.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

03 Aug 2011 19:39 #14 by Wily Fox aka Angela
sounds more like a beach house than mountain house, eh?

03 Aug 2011 19:59 #15 by BuyersAgent1
I've seen color schemes you would not believe. :faint:
Yessir, somebody came upon that rug and said, "Look honey! It's perfect!" :scared:

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds