Reward

02 Aug 2011 22:21 #1 by MsMAM
Reward was created by MsMAM
Reward to you if you can make my summer last longer. I so enjoy camping, boating, and being outside in the sunshine. It being August is making me depressed, and I am too fun to be sad.

Please post your ideas.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Aug 2011 22:22 #2 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Reward
soon as the snow flies....head south. That's our answer.

02 Aug 2011 22:24 #3 by bailey bud
Replied by bailey bud on topic Reward
will send you a plane ticket to Dubai......

02 Aug 2011 22:32 #4 by MsMAM
Replied by MsMAM on topic Reward
No fair - it will still be winter, and I need my camper and boat.

02 Aug 2011 22:38 #5 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Reward
I hate to say it (no I don't) but the best seasons of the year are nearly at hand. I am already seeing yellow leafs on the deciduous trees and it's early August. Want to start a pool on the first day of measurable snow?

Of course, given the highly predictable nature of Colorado's weather who knows what August, September, and October will bring. This might (temporarily) brighten your day: http://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/predictions/long_range/seasonal.php?lead=01

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

02 Aug 2011 22:52 #6 by MsMAM

otisptoadwater wrote: I hate to say it (no I don't) but the best seasons of the year are nearly at hand. I am already seeing yellow leafs on the deciduous trees and it's early August. Want to start a pool on the first day of measurable snow?

Of course, given the highly predictable nature of Colorado's weather who knows what August, September, and October will bring. This might (temporarily) brighten your day: http://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/predictions/long_range/seasonal.php?lead=01

I am in for a pool, and I will pray for next May LOL

NO YELLOW LEAVES!!! :lol:

02 Aug 2011 23:06 #7 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Reward
Come down to my house - it'll be warm into September - we'll lay out in the backyard, drink, eat, and watch the kids run through the sprinklers! :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

02 Aug 2011 23:08 #8 by MsMAM

Science Chic wrote: Come down to my house - it'll be warm into September - we'll lay out in the backyard, drink, eat, and watch the kids run through the sprinklers! :)

Hmmm - that won't prolong my summer, but that sounds fun. OK - I am in. Can I bring Eddie and Audrey? (Did I mention I took one of the wiener puppies from the neighbors?) :lol:

02 Aug 2011 23:33 #9 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Reward
Absolutely! Beau would love the playdate! Look how ready he is for some fun (the cat just doesn't want to play like he does!)!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

02 Aug 2011 23:37 #10 by MsMAM
Awww - how sweet. Why didn't you bring this nipper to the cookout?

You did see my new tiny terrorist on facebook, yes?

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds