Conifer Cheer would greatly appreciate help getting uniforms

03 Aug 2011 06:19 #1 by Sunshine Girl
Hello all!

We're getting ready to order our uniforms and we would appreciate donations any of the wonderful 285 Bound businesses, or individuals, might be able to make. I know it is extremely tight right now for most and totally understand if it's just not possible.

If we purchase all the items we'd like to have (the same items they had last year) then it will cost each family approximately $800. If we stick to the absolute bare basics it will cost $600. Unfortunately, there is no getting under that number (and believe me, we tried!). The school doesn't pay any of this and it is totally up to the families. One of the splurges for an example would be a uniform jacket for the winter.

We need to get all the monies turned in no later than August 12th. We have 16 girls (I believe) and I would like to reach out to the community to see if we can raise the difference between the bare basics and what they had last year. That's about $200 per girl X 16 girls = $3,200.00. Each family will still be paying their $600.00.

These girls work really hard and would appreciate your help. Again, we understand how tight it is for many out there, so if you can't help financially we understand.

Thank you, and thank you for taking the time to read this!

Sunshine Girl :sunshine:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.133 seconds