Music That You Love

09 Dec 2013 00:00 #1601 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Music That You Love
[youtube:ldk284q2]
[/youtube:ldk284q2]

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Dec 2013 00:00 #1602 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:3dadsruc]
[/youtube:3dadsruc]

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

12 Dec 2013 07:42 #1603 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Music That You Love
If you love live music, the Dom and Jane Show on Mix100 every year puts on what they call The Warm and Fuzzy Christmas Show, where they invite in only Colorado bands to play Christmas music on their morning show. It's my favorite radio program to listen to, we have wonderfully talented local musicians (it's where I first learned of the Wendy Woo Band, who came up and played at Aspen Peak Cellars once this year - she's playing last today), and the producers do a fabulous job coordinating this event.

It's playing this morning, and they usually replay it on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day if you'd like to catch what you missed. I highly recommend tuning to Mix100 this morning!

Here's more info on the lineup: http://mix100.com/pages/17937776.php

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

12 Dec 2013 21:25 #1604 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic Music That You Love
[youtube:6ep14ejm]
[/youtube:6ep14ejm]

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

12 Dec 2013 21:38 #1605 by jf1acai
[youtube:2gy00mb6]
[/youtube:2gy00mb6]

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

14 Dec 2013 00:00 #1606 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:381u8aps]
[/youtube:381u8aps]

14 Dec 2013 00:35 #1607 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:11cemeqj]
[/youtube:11cemeqj]

15 Dec 2013 17:44 #1608 by jf1acai
[youtube:2zym56xz]
[/youtube:2zym56xz]

18 Dec 2013 00:00 #1609 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:1sqpngo4]
[/youtube:1sqpngo4]

21 Dec 2013 09:40 #1610 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic Music That You Love
a different couple of CHIStmas songs...

[youtube:u5kmiv6f]
[/youtube:u5kmiv6f]
[youtube:u5kmiv6f]
[/youtube:u5kmiv6f]
:rofllol :biggrin: :rofllol

Time to create page: 0.364 seconds