Music That You Love

13 Aug 2014 21:20 #1871 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Music That You Love
There are few better teachers than experience; it's up to the individual to recognize when they are at fault and make corrections. Some of use are better at it than others...

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Aug 2014 21:30 #1872 by otisptoadwater
The title tells the tale, sometimes you know better but you do it anyway. I'll speak from a voice of experience on this topic, know what you're getting into before you make a commitment.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

14 Aug 2014 00:00 #1873 by otisptoadwater

15 Aug 2014 00:00 #1874 by otisptoadwater

15 Aug 2014 09:11 #1875 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic Music That You Love

The silent majority will be silent no more.

16 Aug 2014 00:00 #1876 by otisptoadwater

18 Aug 2014 00:00 #1877 by otisptoadwater

19 Aug 2014 00:00 #1878 by otisptoadwater

22 Aug 2014 00:00 #1879 by otisptoadwater

23 Aug 2014 00:00 #1880 by otisptoadwater

Time to create page: 0.380 seconds