Music That You Love

19 Jul 2014 00:00 #1851 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Music That You Love

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Jul 2014 00:00 #1852 by otisptoadwater

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

22 Jul 2014 00:01 #1853 by otisptoadwater

23 Jul 2014 00:00 #1854 by otisptoadwater

23 Jul 2014 04:06 #1855 by otisptoadwater

24 Jul 2014 06:11 #1856 by otisptoadwater

24 Jul 2014 07:27 #1857 by otisptoadwater

24 Jul 2014 07:34 #1858 by otisptoadwater

25 Jul 2014 21:24 #1859 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic Music That You Love

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

25 Jul 2014 23:15 #1860 by otisptoadwater
It's a Friday night so why not a two-fer?

Time to create page: 0.377 seconds