Music That You Love

21 Jun 2014 00:01 #1811 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Music That You Love
[youtube:2elz6lsx]
[/youtube:2elz6lsx]

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Jun 2014 00:02 #1812 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:jk4ow70q]
[/youtube:jk4ow70q]

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

22 Jun 2014 00:00 #1813 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:29yn3iju]
[/youtube:29yn3iju]

22 Jun 2014 00:01 #1814 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:3cip1n1r]
[/youtube:3cip1n1r]

23 Jun 2014 00:01 #1815 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:c67fwdp3]
[/youtube:c67fwdp3]

24 Jun 2014 00:00 #1816 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:3h1t7cxs]
[/youtube:3h1t7cxs]

26 Jun 2014 22:17 #1817 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Music That You Love
[youtube:37h0z59y]
[/youtube:37h0z59y]

27 Jun 2014 00:00 #1818 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:3qfmtyxa]
[/youtube:3qfmtyxa]

27 Jun 2014 23:44 #1819 by otisptoadwater

28 Jun 2014 00:00 #1820 by otisptoadwater

Time to create page: 0.473 seconds