Music That You Love

30 May 2014 00:00 #1761 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Music That You Love
[youtube:42s2k2dw]
[/youtube:42s2k2dw]

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 May 2014 23:37 #1762 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:1ew4tgmh]
[/youtube:1ew4tgmh]

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

31 May 2014 00:00 #1763 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:2ayx1vpp]
[/youtube:2ayx1vpp]

31 May 2014 00:30 #1764 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:2evvbh6b]
[/youtube:2evvbh6b]

31 May 2014 01:17 #1765 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:rvbfqqhf]
[/youtube:rvbfqqhf]

31 May 2014 01:32 #1766 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:1dnumkqg]
[/youtube:1dnumkqg]

31 May 2014 01:40 #1767 by otisptoadwater
Deloris makes me feel all squishy inside...

[youtube:2snbtyu7]
[/youtube:2snbtyu7]

31 May 2014 01:53 #1768 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:lg2a93y6]
[/youtube:lg2a93y6]

31 May 2014 02:11 #1769 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:3d4xbm0b]
[/youtube:3d4xbm0b]

01 Jun 2014 00:00 #1770 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:1iasene0]
[/youtube:1iasene0]

Time to create page: 0.547 seconds