Music That You Love

18 May 2014 00:00 #1741 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Music That You Love
[youtube:mu8k5lsg]
[/youtube:mu8k5lsg]

All balls posted for the bubble heads and skimmers that are keeping track... Standby to acknowledge a row of ducks...

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 May 2014 00:02 #1742 by otisptoadwater
Oops, 22:22 came and went today...

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

19 May 2014 00:00 #1743 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:3lnhu51j]
[/youtube:3lnhu51j]

20 May 2014 00:00 #1744 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:381cbkwg]
[/youtube:381cbkwg]

22 May 2014 00:00 #1745 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:2et52lq5]
[/youtube:2et52lq5]

22 May 2014 23:35 #1746 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:2a4db30g]
[/youtube:2a4db30g]

23 May 2014 00:00 #1747 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:3lx3hcjy]
[/youtube:3lx3hcjy]

23 May 2014 21:37 #1748 by Moonchild
Replied by Moonchild on topic Music That You Love
One of my favorites

[youtube:1gfv7h74]
[/youtube:1gfv7h74]

24 May 2014 00:00 #1749 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:j75qvfi1]
[/youtube:j75qvfi1]

24 May 2014 21:30 #1750 by otisptoadwater
Wow! What a light show on the way home from DIA! Stopped off to pick up the Wundermutt at the little brothers and he went in to full chicken-bear mode on the way back to the Cave because of all the thunder and lightning. Fortunately this song and most of a bag of Jack Link's Jerky helped calm him down (mostly the jerky I suspect).

[youtube:31tmn22d]
[/youtube:31tmn22d]

Time to create page: 0.433 seconds