Music That You Love

29 Apr 2014 00:00 #1711 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Music That You Love
[youtube:2udo8u1h]
[/youtube:2udo8u1h]

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 May 2014 23:18 #1712 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:o4ltns8z]
[/youtube:o4ltns8z]

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

02 May 2014 23:28 #1713 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:177vq2x0]
[/youtube:177vq2x0]

02 May 2014 23:37 #1714 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:3syhlbf2]
[/youtube:3syhlbf2]

03 May 2014 00:00 #1715 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:v6dtwzed]
[/youtube:v6dtwzed]

03 May 2014 00:14 #1716 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:1b5ufbup]
[/youtube:1b5ufbup]

03 May 2014 00:22 #1717 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:g4ykyvxh]
[/youtube:g4ykyvxh]

03 May 2014 00:30 #1718 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:2d08oh0r]
[/youtube:2d08oh0r]

03 May 2014 00:53 #1719 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:1zilulnz]
[/youtube:1zilulnz]

03 May 2014 22:07 #1720 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:1pqlr31l]
[/youtube:1pqlr31l]

Time to create page: 0.446 seconds