Music That You Love

25 May 2014 22:50 #1751 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Music That You Love
[youtube:1u7lg73y]
[/youtube:1u7lg73y]

For those who don't "pa-ruski" the song is about karma - essentially you'll get back what you give but a bit more focused.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 May 2014 00:00 #1752 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:1hv43xat]
[/youtube:1hv43xat]

To all who maintain the homeland while others defend her. :Patriot:

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

27 May 2014 22:17 #1753 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Music That You Love
In honor of yet another flooding in my house - the 3rd in less than 6 months time, approaching $20K in repairs, I can only laugh and look forward to what I hope is the end of my year from hell.

[youtube:3c715172]
[/youtube:3c715172]

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

27 May 2014 23:31 #1754 by otisptoadwater

ScienceChic wrote: In honor of yet another flooding in my house - the 3rd in less than 6 months time, approaching $20K in repairs, I can only laugh and look forward to what I hope is the end of my year from hell.

That's terrible, I hope you are able to get compensation from your builder or at least get some remedial drain repair paid for by them.

I was looking for the Dread Zeppelin version of this song, (because what's more comforting than a Regae band spoofing a Led Zeppelin tune with a faux Elvis as he lead singer?), when I came across this one:

[youtube:2dhc9sjb]
[/youtube:2dhc9sjb]

All I can say is WOW, these ladies have serious musical skills!

27 May 2014 23:48 #1755 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:ui29tb4u]
[/youtube:ui29tb4u]

28 May 2014 00:01 #1756 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:21qrm69v]
[/youtube:21qrm69v]

28 May 2014 01:05 #1757 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:30x1dx4o]
[/youtube:30x1dx4o]

28 May 2014 01:11 #1758 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:12nt1v03]
[/youtube:12nt1v03]

28 May 2014 01:40 #1759 by otisptoadwater
The gray hairs in my beard just got a bit longer:

[youtube:3c9h1jqi]
[/youtube:3c9h1jqi]

28 May 2014 22:15 #1760 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:14bs2jhy]
[/youtube:14bs2jhy]

Time to create page: 0.367 seconds