Music That You Love

11 May 2014 00:00 #1731 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Music That You Love
[youtube:horm2nbi]
[/youtube:horm2nbi]

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 May 2014 22:48 #1732 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:aoln3sob]
[/youtube:aoln3sob]

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

11 May 2014 23:12 #1733 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:3mopk2tj]
[/youtube:3mopk2tj]

12 May 2014 00:00 #1734 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:2k7oodhu]
[/youtube:2k7oodhu]

13 May 2014 00:00 #1735 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:qmgm4fj9]
[/youtube:qmgm4fj9]

13 May 2014 00:35 #1736 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:3ar4s8ck]
[/youtube:3ar4s8ck]

14 May 2014 00:00 #1737 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:1ii8wk7o]
[/youtube:1ii8wk7o]

15 May 2014 00:00 #1738 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:26rc7amb]
[/youtube:26rc7amb]

It must have been cold in that studio when they took the picture but I'm not complaining...

16 May 2014 00:00 #1739 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:2ihl7o5o]
[/youtube:2ihl7o5o]

17 May 2014 00:00 #1740 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:13krdubr]
[/youtube:13krdubr]

Give these kids some haircuts and teach 'em a little respect for their elders and you might have something there...

Time to create page: 0.465 seconds