Music That You Love

09 Apr 2014 17:54 #1681 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Music That You Love
One of my favorite Toby Keith songs...

[youtube:3qe0rr91]
[/youtube:3qe0rr91]

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Apr 2014 22:33 #1682 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Music That You Love
I suppose if we're gonna have both kinds of music (Country & Western) we may as well point out some of the best songs...

[youtube:34ejr5ls]
[/youtube:34ejr5ls]

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

10 Apr 2014 22:51 #1683 by otisptoadwater
I have to admit I actually like this song...

[youtube:2w9laav0]
[/youtube:2w9laav0]

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

13 Apr 2014 00:00 #1684 by otisptoadwater
And then there's this, it shouldn't fit in with my love of music but it does:

[youtube:2r8vn2uu]
[/youtube:2r8vn2uu]

13 Apr 2014 02:06 #1685 by otisptoadwater
And there's this, it's well past midnight where I am right now but my mind hasn't changed...

[youtube:2cx35bgy]
[/youtube:2cx35bgy]

14 Apr 2014 00:00 #1686 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:1iaosswc]
[/youtube:1iaosswc]

15 Apr 2014 00:00 #1687 by otisptoadwater
Love the tune, hate giving away the money I earned that keeps the bloated pig that is the US Federal Gubment running and spending and always searching for more cash to seize from the citizens:

[youtube:33k50h0f]
[/youtube:33k50h0f]

16 Apr 2014 00:00 #1688 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:jdnwb7es]
[/youtube:jdnwb7es]

18 Apr 2014 00:00 #1689 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:1hu7oir7]
[/youtube:1hu7oir7]

18 Apr 2014 00:05 #1690 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:2d8z8u2f]
[/youtube:2d8z8u2f]

Time to create page: 0.524 seconds