Music That You Love

19 Apr 2014 00:00 #1691 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Music That You Love
[youtube:2arfypvx]
[/youtube:2arfypvx]

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Apr 2014 00:00 #1692 by otisptoadwater
Looks a lot like the four legged furry interloper that interrupted tonight's Rockies game...

[youtube:2qtvcw5c]
[/youtube:2qtvcw5c]

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

20 Apr 2014 21:30 #1693 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Music That You Love
[youtube:5q389txe]
[/youtube:5q389txe]

21 Apr 2014 00:00 #1694 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:i2tqj9su]
[/youtube:i2tqj9su]

21 Apr 2014 00:23 #1695 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:n1s174al]
[/youtube:n1s174al]

22 Apr 2014 00:00 #1696 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:2zxkt8ya]
[/youtube:2zxkt8ya]

23 Apr 2014 00:00 #1697 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:26f9go8l]
[/youtube:26f9go8l]

23 Apr 2014 00:28 #1698 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:2wbzvx4b]
[/youtube:2wbzvx4b]

24 Apr 2014 00:02 #1699 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:3tsftsuv]
[/youtube:3tsftsuv]

25 Apr 2014 00:00 #1700 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:2o2142gu]
[/youtube:2o2142gu]

Time to create page: 0.702 seconds