Music That You Love

26 Apr 2014 00:00 #1701 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Music That You Love
[youtube:iplaq03m]
[/youtube:iplaq03m]

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Apr 2014 00:29 #1702 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:qh8xvil1]
[/youtube:qh8xvil1]

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

26 Apr 2014 00:54 #1703 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:32ptwb0z]
[/youtube:32ptwb0z]

Ear worm alert!

26 Apr 2014 01:08 #1704 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:1tagsj69]
[/youtube:1tagsj69]

26 Apr 2014 02:00 #1705 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:1ibb13cb]
[/youtube:1ibb13cb]

27 Apr 2014 10:38 #1706 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic Music That You Love
[youtube:2lnex95j]
[/youtube:2lnex95j]

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

27 Apr 2014 20:50 #1707 by otisptoadwater
I like this version of this song and I hate it at the same time; nothing ever matches an original but imitation is the most sincere form of flattery.

[youtube:2dy4tjhx]
[/youtube:2dy4tjhx]

27 Apr 2014 20:53 #1708 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Music That You Love
I've grown to detest the Imagine Dragons version [over-]played on the radio, but this version of Radioactive is fantastic! Thanks to RivendaleFarms for sharing it on FB!

[youtube:14hohbto]
[/youtube:14hohbto]

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

27 Apr 2014 21:40 #1709 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:34cejf84]
[/youtube:34cejf84]

28 Apr 2014 09:22 #1710 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic Music That You Love

otisptoadwater wrote: [youtube:2qy1t0nb]

[/youtube:2qy1t0nb]

LOVE IT THANKS>>>>A taste of THE RED HOT CHILI PIPERS
[youtube:2qy1t0nb]
[/youtube:2qy1t0nb] [youtube:2qy1t0nb]

ENJOY!

Time to create page: 0.377 seconds