Music That You Love

12 Jun 2014 00:00 #1791 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Music That You Love
[youtube:bvibq0a5]
[/youtube:bvibq0a5]

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Jun 2014 00:01 #1792 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:2l4fcni7]
[/youtube:2l4fcni7]

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

15 Jun 2014 00:00 #1793 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:187q3hy7]
[/youtube:187q3hy7]

15 Jun 2014 02:32 #1794 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:1wtrilkj]
[/youtube:1wtrilkj]

16 Jun 2014 00:00 #1795 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:3s33sjnf]
[/youtube:3s33sjnf]

Poor girl would have to have damn big feets to fail my test...

16 Jun 2014 23:05 #1796 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:1s6iop1p]
[/youtube:1s6iop1p]

17 Jun 2014 00:00 #1797 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:2ct7ylhz]
[/youtube:2ct7ylhz]

17 Jun 2014 00:08 #1798 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:1069c9cq]
[/youtube:1069c9cq]

17 Jun 2014 00:14 #1799 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:16k11d0c]
[/youtube:16k11d0c]

17 Jun 2014 00:18 #1800 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:3n43mg8p]
[/youtube:3n43mg8p]

Time to create page: 0.501 seconds