Music That You Love

04 Jul 2014 03:13 #1841 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Music That You Love
It has been my experience that there are no more difficult tasks than delivering a eulogy at a service member's funeral and then having to hand off our national flag to the next of kin. If you are the officer who is tasked with this task all eyes are focused on you and it's hard to suppress the natural emotions that come with he loss of a close teammate and personal friend.

For those of you who think I'm a man who has no emotions, you are wrong. This is a crushing event, I have no further words to describe my grief.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Jul 2014 00:01 #1842 by otisptoadwater

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

10 Jul 2014 00:00 #1843 by otisptoadwater

12 Jul 2014 00:00 #1844 by otisptoadwater

14 Jul 2014 00:00 #1845 by otisptoadwater

14 Jul 2014 23:35 #1846 by otisptoadwater

15 Jul 2014 00:00 #1847 by otisptoadwater

17 Jul 2014 00:00 #1848 by otisptoadwater

18 Jul 2014 23:39 #1849 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Music That You Love

18 Jul 2014 23:48 - 18 Jul 2014 23:49 #1850 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Music That You Love

Time to create page: 0.365 seconds