Music That You Love

19 Aug 2011 23:31 #341 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Music That You Love
[youtube:yuvfzs0w]
[/youtube:yuvfzs0w]

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Aug 2011 23:46 #342 by otisptoadwater
I spent some time in Europe in the 1980's, some of the pop songs playing in the pubs and bars are stuck in my head... [youtube:2cmiixu2]
[/youtube:2cmiixu2]

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

19 Aug 2011 23:49 #343 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:fh2g5scf]
[/youtube:fh2g5scf]

20 Aug 2011 00:03 #344 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:u6wa72fa]
[/youtube:u6wa72fa]

20 Aug 2011 00:33 #345 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:29flrv1d]
[/youtube:29flrv1d]

20 Aug 2011 00:45 #346 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:3vkipwcc]
[/youtube:3vkipwcc]

20 Aug 2011 01:36 #347 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:1ezjh4mx]
[/youtube:1ezjh4mx]

20 Aug 2011 01:48 #348 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:1ukblc9f]
[/youtube:1ukblc9f]

20 Aug 2011 01:53 #349 by otisptoadwater
Lights that burn brightest burn half as long...
[youtube:178h1kra]
[/youtube:178h1kra]

20 Aug 2011 02:01 #350 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:3a8fuuqx]
[/youtube:3a8fuuqx]

Time to create page: 0.437 seconds