Music That You Love

21 Aug 2011 00:46 #361 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Music That You Love
[youtube:34ffxd2v]
[/youtube:34ffxd2v]

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Aug 2011 00:54 #362 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:2zfdzijx]
[/youtube:2zfdzijx]

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

21 Aug 2011 01:05 #363 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:2et5dd31]
[/youtube:2et5dd31]

21 Aug 2011 01:11 #364 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:pqk2tg0e]
[/youtube:pqk2tg0e]

21 Aug 2011 01:25 - 21 Aug 2011 21:54 #365 by otisptoadwater
**** VOLUME WARNING**** It's loud, probably ok as long as your neighbors like the Rolling Stones at high volume in the middle of the night...

[youtube:1epysc7f]
[/youtube:1epysc7f]

21 Aug 2011 01:54 #366 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:z3jxdyja]
[/youtube:z3jxdyja]

21 Aug 2011 18:30 #367 by Lonewolf Field Services HVAC
Perhaps I should post this in the ring forum....for RT :pop
[youtube:355uss2f]
[/youtube:355uss2f]

21 Aug 2011 22:11 #368 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:9r5ecj17]
[/youtube:9r5ecj17]

21 Aug 2011 22:22 #369 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:3au9klwn]
[/youtube:3au9klwn]

21 Aug 2011 22:31 #370 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:ulamc3c7]
[/youtube:ulamc3c7]

Time to create page: 0.830 seconds