What are you doing today?

07 Aug 2011 08:30 #21 by Wily Fox aka Angela
but mowing makes things smell good! I am back on the hillside today.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Aug 2011 10:12 #22 by Local_Historian
Mowing makes my nose itch and allergies set in. I used to love mowing the grass, but the allergies from doing so try to kill me.

Today I get to sew all the things and get a bunch more stuff listed on my etsy shop, and well as get ready for fall craft fairs.

07 Aug 2011 13:16 #23 by Wily Fox aka Angela
I dragged down more sticks

and made a few small dead fall piles

BUT there is so much more up at the top that is "uglyfying" up the hill, soooooooooooooooooo

I have decided to call Brad at Splintered Forest and let them wench the trees down and chip it all onsite.

07 Aug 2011 13:38 #24 by Sunshine Girl
Girls pulled an all-nighter and just left. Me? I'm going to relax now. :biggrin:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

07 Aug 2011 15:11 #25 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic What are you doing today?
Great pics everyone. I would post my pickles but that is boring. Peaches are next. I think I am getting better at it. Have a great weekend.

07 Aug 2011 15:49 #26 by Wily Fox aka Angela
my mom used to freeze peaches and strawberries. They freeze well and that was "back in the day" when you couldn't get fruit out of season.

do you remember the Andy of Mayberry episode about the pickles? There were pickles everywhere and for EVERY meal

07 Aug 2011 15:50 #27 by Wily Fox aka Angela

Sunshine Girl wrote: Girls pulled an all-nighter and just left. Me? I'm going to relax now. :biggrin:

well, mom, better that they like to hang out at your house and pull an all nighter where you KNOW where they are. Now, go get some wine and hit the deck in a chaise.

07 Aug 2011 15:51 #28 by Wily Fox aka Angela

Local_Historian wrote: Mowing makes my nose itch and allergies set in. I used to love mowing the grass, but the allergies from doing so try to kill me.

Today I get to sew all the things and get a bunch more stuff listed on my etsy shop, and well as get ready for fall craft fairs.

what's your etsy shop name?

07 Aug 2011 16:10 #29 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic What are you doing today?
Wily, I sure hope my pickles are not like Aunt Bee's. Freezer peach and strawberry jam is the best and tastes the freshest because it is not cooked but I am going to try the cooked canned kind.

07 Aug 2011 19:03 #30 by Grady
Replied by Grady on topic What are you doing today?
Painted high places in the house.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds