Hi from SH BOUND

06 Aug 2011 23:11 #1 by Fool for the City
I thought I would browse your site to help get us going out in S.E. Denver...SmokyHillBound is relatively new, and we're in the initial growing stages. 285Bound is definitely a healthy, vibrant site....and its because you have a lot of people who are involved, have opinions, and CARE about their community. Kudos to all of you for that! I'm sure we have people along the Smoky Hill corridor who feel the same way about our community......finding them, and helping them to FIND US is the challenge. The concept presented by Communities Bound is a great tool for local info and communication, and is a real benefit for its residents. We welcome any of you as guests in our community, and any input or links you may want to share with us. Thanks, and keep up the great work....(and wish us luck!)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Aug 2011 23:56 #2 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Hi from SH BOUND
Welcome Fool for the City, it's nice to have you here! We definitely wish SHBound the best (and I'll especially do whatever I can to help!). Feel free to add your opinion here - fresh blood is always appreciated! :wave:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

07 Aug 2011 06:41 #3 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Hi from SH BOUND
We could use a little fresh blood as well. LOL

07 Aug 2011 11:23 #4 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Hi from SH BOUND

Fool for the City wrote: I thought I would browse your site to help get us going out in S.E. Denver...SmokyHillBound is relatively new, and we're in the initial growing stages. 285Bound is definitely a healthy, vibrant site....and its because you have a lot of people who are involved, have opinions, and CARE about their community. Kudos to all of you for that! I'm sure we have people along the Smoky Hill corridor who feel the same way about our community......finding them, and helping them to FIND US is the challenge. The concept presented by Communities Bound is a great tool for local info and communication, and is a real benefit for its residents. We welcome any of you as guests in our community, and any input or links you may want to share with us. Thanks, and keep up the great work....(and wish us luck!)

I think what Fool for the city is saying is we are missing some good political talk and really 285bound is the best at that. You guys could come talk to us a bit over there, get some fresh opinions and just get things going. If the 285b readers can't do it no one can. LOL. Come over and see what we think. LOL

Time to create page: 0.134 seconds