Someone needs a vacation...

10 Aug 2011 11:31 #1 by CinnamonGirl
Someone needs a vacation... was created by CinnamonGirl
[youtube:12jr5qg2]
[/youtube:12jr5qg2]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Aug 2011 12:35 #2 by HEARTLESS
Another Al Gore alias?

The silent majority will be silent no more.

10 Aug 2011 12:52 #3 by V_A
Replied by V_A on topic Someone needs a vacation...
watched this on PC this AM :can't hear

10 Aug 2011 15:35 #4 by Photo-fish
Maybe he is on vacation but just has a problem leaving his work behind...

They should have tazered him. :bash

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

10 Aug 2011 17:13 #5 by akilina
Replied by akilina on topic Someone needs a vacation...
Duct tape?

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

10 Aug 2011 17:21 #6 by Martin Ent Inc
Thankfully Obama has had more vactions in 3 years than most folks get in 15.

10 Aug 2011 17:24 #7 by Local_Historian
Somebody needs sedation!

And he certainly does NOT need any more coffee.

10 Aug 2011 20:38 #8 by otisptoadwater
I see this kind of bad behavior on the road often but not to this degree. I guess some people are just accustomed to everything going the way that they say it will and just can't or won't deal with situations that they cannot control. I was on a flight from Dulles to Denver a couple of weeks ago and one of my fellow passengers decided that not being seated in first class was unacceptable. She started in on a rant against the ticket agent, after turning down a business class seat or a first class seat on the next flight the ticket agent picked up the phone and not too much later the potential passenger was in the custody of the police.

By the same token, there are a couple of hotels in the Midwestern US that have asked me not to come back because of my in room antics when the Broncos are loosing. I have never gotten to the point that I was throwing lamps or destroying anything but I do get a little too loud sometimes by some people's standards, especially when I am staying in the same town as the team the Broncos are playing.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

10 Aug 2011 20:43 #9 by Wayne Harrison

Martin Ent Inc wrote: Thankfully Obama has had more vactions in 3 years than most folks get in 15.

And they still haven't added up to the number of vacations Bush took. But you never complained about Bush's vacations.

10 Aug 2011 21:02 #10 by akilina
Replied by akilina on topic Someone needs a vacation...
Be thankful for Obuma's vacations, less chance for him to screw things up.

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds