My Adirondack Chair Restoration Project

11 Aug 2011 18:09 #11 by Wily Fox aka Angela
pin striping.... that sounds awesome! pictures????

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Aug 2011 18:12 #12 by pacamom
And then you have to post pictures. Btw how does your garden grow this year?

11 Aug 2011 18:16 #13 by Martin Ent Inc

pacamom wrote: And then you have to post pictures. Btw how does your garden grow this year?

Ya talking to Me?

:biggrin: Doing good paca, I have figured out which iris are the different colors so I will be getting them to you when they quit blooming if that is OK, also record crop of horeseradish, so will bring some of that, and those other lily things are all in bloom so I'll grab some bulbs when they quit.

11 Aug 2011 19:03 #14 by FernForestFarm
Very Nice, Ang! And I, too, love the flutter by's :) Reminds me of Chu-Oui :heart:

11 Aug 2011 19:44 #15 by Wily Fox aka Angela
of course, it does! I have extra stencils if you want one. I could see a few around on the deck or maybe along the stairs.

11 Aug 2011 19:45 #16 by pacamom

Martin Ent Inc wrote:

pacamom wrote: And then you have to post pictures. Btw how does your garden grow this year?

Ya talking to Me?

:biggrin: Doing good paca, I have figured out which iris are the different colors so I will be getting them to you when they quit blooming if that is OK, also record crop of horeseradish, so will bring some of that, and those other lily things are all in bloom so I'll grab some bulbs when they quit.

Yeah I was. I wanna see pin stripe adirondacks. Yay on the iris and horseradish. I can't wait. I've got some garlic I can give you. It turned out really nice.

11 Aug 2011 23:01 #17 by mtnvicky
Great job !

11 Aug 2011 23:34 #18 by ScienceChic
Nice work Wily, thank you for sharing!

Back in grad school I moved into this apartment where the previous tenants had stenciled a green vine and blue flowers around one doorway - it was a great touch. The managers asked me if I wanted it painted over when prepped the place for me and I said Heck NO, leave it there! They did, and to this day, it's still one of my favorite memories of that apartment. Stencils used in the right way can really make a statement - great job on your chairs!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

12 Aug 2011 07:42 #19 by The 500 Foundation
kind of a small project for you dear foxy one butt
beautiful as always...

it is good to know that medical assistance is a requirement of a
full janner.
I had only a near janner under those rules and can continue
my janner free existance.

12 Aug 2011 09:56 #20 by Wily Fox aka Angela
glad to hear that your near-janner incident did not escalate, dear friend.

SC, here is one other project with stencils outside

Before

After

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds