Cold clean mornings

15 Aug 2011 11:42 #11 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Cold clean mornings
Yes but on the upside to humidity......you can leave a pan of brownies out over night and they aren't hard as a rock the next day...LOL They get chewy er with time in Texas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Aug 2011 11:54 #12 by Martin Ent Inc
Replied by Martin Ent Inc on topic Cold clean mornings
But I wouldn't cause, the cockaroaches will takea them away...

15 Aug 2011 12:20 #13 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Cold clean mornings
yepppeeerrrrssss....you got a point.

15 Aug 2011 15:42 #14 by I am Woman
Replied by I am Woman on topic Cold clean mornings
Sitting on the deck with a cup of coffee early this morning was wonderful. The air smelled so sweet and fresh.

15 Aug 2011 19:56 #15 by Boneyard
Replied by Boneyard on topic Cold clean mornings
This cold crap isn't doing the tomato plants any good. Where the heck is that warming Al's been promising for what, 20 years?

15 Aug 2011 20:37 #16 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Cold clean mornings
I see the trees changing... The best seasons of the year are almost at hand, hunting, fall, winter! I travel too much and nothing makes me happier than coming home to cool temps and roughhousing with the Wundermutt in the snow!

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

15 Aug 2011 22:48 #17 by AlpineMike
Replied by AlpineMike on topic Cold clean mornings

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

jf1acai wrote: Every time I have left Colorado on business, whether it was for weeks or months, I have felt the same on returning.

I love Colorado!

:yeahthat: I've told people there isn't a crowbar big enough to pry me out of the mountains.

Amen! It is a blessing to be here in the mountains of Colorado. I love the low humidity and cooler climate. I have a real problem with temps above 90'F. In fact, 70'F is my favorite temp. I love every season here! I enjoy the snow as much as the green grass of summer. If only I could live to be 200 years old, than perhaps I could explore near every aspect of the Rocky Mountains!
When I leave the mountain, I long for my return for the mountain.

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds