I want a refund!

18 Aug 2011 13:38 #1 by Zoolander
I want a refund! was created by Zoolander
I while back I attended a fundraiser for a local family ( and local official) that had a medical issue that was going to be very expensive. I bought tickets to the meal, and wrote a separate check to the cause.

Now I find out that the local official has been stepping out on his wife and doing it with another female in the same department he works in.

Maybe he should use his time to get a second job!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Aug 2011 17:58 #2 by Local_Historian
Replied by Local_Historian on topic I want a refund!
So just because he's a filandering ass, it means the original cause was not worthy?

Do YOU work all of your non sleeping hours? If not, then why do you expect someone else to, just because they did something you don't like?

I'm presuming the local official was NOT the one who needed the medical care. So it's ok to punish someone else for the percieved crimes of another?

18 Aug 2011 21:31 #3 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic I want a refund!
My first question would be what do you mean by "now I find"? Did you witness it personally, or did someone tell you this is what's going on?

I have to agree with local historian. If you felt it was a serious enough medical issue to contribute, why isn't it still? (your post sounds like a set up to air rumors in public and I doubt you even contributed anything)

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds