have you stoped beating your wife yet?

19 Aug 2011 22:17 #1 by Blazer Bob
I've never beat my wife, I kick the dog instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Aug 2011 22:26 #2 by otisptoadwater
I let my ex spend my last cent and drive me into poverty before I finally divorced her, beating her wasn't a viable an option because I'm not fond of the hotel gray bar. In hind sight I should have encouraged her to date an old adversary of mine from High School, he deserves someone like her in his life.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

19 Aug 2011 22:48 #3 by Blazer Bob

otisptoadwater wrote: I let my ex spend my last cent and drive me into poverty before I finally divorced her, beating her wasn't a viable an option because I'm not fond of the hotel gray bar. In hind sight I should have encouraged her to date an old adversary of mine from High School, he deserves someone like her in his life.

I'll bite what is a gray bar? Do you hate grays? are you a grayist?

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRw0CC7zVNr9zOfUTcXM7NohWcpYOz0tkTnT4OXh4QqN1QMZ-E19UoNgw

19 Aug 2011 23:12 #4 by otisptoadwater
Hotel gray bar ='s jail/prison. Generally where men go when they beat on other people outside of self defense (and remember in a court of law you don't get justice every time, just what the judge decides under the applicable laws).

As for those beings that may or may not have visited us from other planets, I have yet to meet any but I have a strong suspicion James Carville might be one... If they lean to the left then yes, you can call me a "grayist" and I'll gladly accept the stereotype and any associated social stigma.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

19 Aug 2011 23:16 #5 by Blazer Bob

otisptoadwater wrote: Hotel gray bar ='s jail/prison. Generally where men go when they beat on other people outside of self defense (and remember in a court of law you don't get justice every time, just what the judge decides under the applicable laws).

As for those beings that may or may not have visited us from other planets, I have yet to meet any but I have a strong suspicion James Carville might be one... If they lean to the left then yes, you can call me a "grayist" and I'll gladly accept the stereotype and any associated social stigma.

Will you be at the picnic tomorrow? What is your favorite beer?

19 Aug 2011 23:27 #6 by otisptoadwater
Unfortunately I'm stuck on the left coast working on some computer systems at Edwards AFB this week. My little brother is threatening to come up to the picnic in my stead but he has his wife, three kids, and two mutts (mine and his) to manage. It's a bit of a logistic issue for them. In the meanwhile, I hoist a Negro Modelo in your general direction! I hope every one that attends the picnic has a great time!

20 Aug 2011 08:44 #7 by MellowYellow

neptunechimney wrote: I've never beat my wife, I kick the dog instead.

:confused: I didn't even know we HAVE a DOG!!!!!

Time to create page: 0.515 seconds