So Sad, Two Bears Killed After Freezer Break-Ins

25 Jun 2010 13:05 #1 by TPP
Wildlife Officials Blame Birdfeeders For Uptick In Bear Sightings
Deb Stanley, 7NEWS Producer

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/24022726/detail.html

This just breaks my heart, if only VL hadn’t been in LOS Vegas, auditioning for the opening act, and getting the donkey show performers in a union.

He could have saved both the bears, he would have jumped them, and had the zip ties on both of them before they knew what was happening, then he could have picked them up (one over each shoulder), and taken them over Saddle Mountain, and let them go. I know he’s into catch and release, so…

That or the frick’in MORONS that stopped the Spring bear harvest, would bring it back, and saved those bears.
Will be posting pictures of the bear in my yard as soon as they’re downloaded.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Jun 2010 16:40 #2 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic So Sad, Two Bears Killed After Freezer Break-Ins
Very sad. I wonder why they are showing up in town like this.

29 Jun 2010 08:07 #3 by TPP
Because WE (Man & Woman, an occasional mountain lion) are the bears ONLY predators. If we do not harvest the bears properly and yearly, than the bears cannot find enough food to live on, so they come closer and closer to people.
And (no offence to those that understand), PEOPLE are slobs, (I don’t want to insult pigs), they leave trash out the night before pick-up, they are to frick’in lazy to pick-up the trash after it’s spend around, (BTW Raccoons & Foxes also love trash, and will spend it around to share.) Think about it why would a bear take the time to split a rotten log for grubs/bugs, or wait for the berries to get totally ripe, when people (I refer to a dumb-sh*ts) leave it out for them…
(This includes hummingbird feeders, bird feeders, and yes, dog food in the garage, think a (700-800lb est.) bear has a problem with a single garage door, nope.

:nono: PEOPLE (WHATEVER YOU BELIEVE), WE ARE HERE BY THE GRACE OF GOD, IT’S THE ANIMALS HOME, TREAT IT AS SUCH.

Ok, You can use your own bathroom in the house, :readp: but using outside is also a sign to the animals that this is MY area, enter at risk.

29 Jun 2010 13:25 #4 by FredHayek
Wait, we had to kill the bears(spring hunt) in order to save the bears?

Just kidding. I support both the Spring bear hunt and hunting mountain lions with dogs.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

29 Jun 2010 14:16 #5 by TPP
:thumbsup:

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds