When is their going to be 285Bound facebook page?

23 May 2010 19:45 #31 by The Viking
Now Wayne, you aren't going to get into trouble and your whole profile removed because some controlling power hungry over zealous Mod colls in and reports you for this group are you? :banned:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 May 2010 20:08 #32 by MyMountainTown
Thank you to Wayne on the FB site. It is fun. He did a great job with it. Great to have all the enthusiasm.

Wow, that is one huge smiley.

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285

23 May 2010 20:11 #33 by Sunshine Girl
Thanks Wayne! You the MAN!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

23 May 2010 23:49 #34 by Local_Historian

The Viking wrote: Now Wayne, you aren't going to get into trouble and your whole profile removed because some controlling power hungry over zealous Mod colls in and reports you for this group are you? :banned:

I'm thinking perhaps Wayne doesn't give a good g*dd*mn anymore? Maybe? :wave:

24 May 2010 06:21 #35 by Wayne Harrison
:yeahright: They can kiss by patootie.

But seriously folks, it's pretty sad when a stated reason for not putting up a Facebook fan page is that people will use it to slam you. That should be a huge HINT about how people really feel. It's also sad that another stated reason is they don't get Facebook, would rather chew broken glass than join, and can't figure how it would help the site.

Vannah, can I buy a clue please?

24 May 2010 21:20 #36 by Local_Historian

Here you go , Wayne - pass it on! :woo hoo:

24 May 2010 21:22 #37 by The Viking

Local_Historian wrote:

Here you go , Wayne - pass it on! :woo hoo:

rofllol Love it!! I need to save that one!

24 May 2010 21:26 #38 by The Viking

WayneHarrison wrote: :yeahright: They can kiss by patootie.

But seriously folks, it's pretty sad when a stated reason for not putting up a Facebook fan page is that people will use it to slam you. That should be a huge HINT about how people really feel. It's also sad that another stated reason is they don't get Facebook, would rather chew broken glass than join, and can't figure how it would help the site.

Very well put! But remember some people will never get it because, to coin a phrase from a very intelligent man.....'they think their poop don't stink'.

24 May 2010 21:31 #39 by Sunshine Girl

WayneHarrison wrote: :yeahright: They can kiss by patootie.

:goodone:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds