3 Lies About Men...Debunked

30 Aug 2011 11:59 #1 by CinnamonGirl
3 Lies About Men...Debunked was created by CinnamonGirl
3 Lies About Men...Debunked

I've noticed that many of my customers and clients relay to me specific information that
they have heard or were told regarding how men think, feel, act, etc. They just assume
that much of this information is true, and they treat men accordingly. Here are 3 of the
most common misconceptions I hear expressed by women.

Lie #1: Men Aren't Romantic
The truth is that men are romantic, although, in a different way than women. Women view
romance as a series of nice gestures done for another. Men view romance in terms of doing
something big. The best example of this is when men propose. Men spend a lot of time and
often money setting up the moment where they ask a woman to marry them.

Lie #2: Men Can't Be Faithful
Usually the argument is that men are primitive, and unable to control their evolutionary
urges, almost as though they are programmed to cheat. I'm not kidding. There are even
some academics who actually believe that this is true. The problem is that doing whatever
is natural would mean these same men need to wear diapers because going to the bathroom in
their pants is simply "natural." Men can and should be faithful. For those that aren't,
they often seek out women that tolerate this unacceptable behavior.

Lie #3: Men don't express their emotions
Actually men express emotions very powerfully. If you don't think so, go to a sporting
event. For men, when they do feel - they tend to feel intensely. They aren't good at
feeling day-to-day. For this reason, they often don't let their emotions out unless they
feel it is very pleasurable.

Per Bob Grant M.D.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds