Turkey Bacon Miracle....

30 Aug 2011 12:11 #1 by CinnamonGirl
Turkey Bacon Miracle.... was created by CinnamonGirl
http://www.spiritdaily.com/beggarsangel.htm

"Every day at the intersection where I needed to turn was a bum holding a sign asking for help.

"I felt sorry for this man and would talk to him. His name was Alan and he was dirty and had only a few teeth. I would give him a dollar or two every time I saw him. I knew he had it worse than we did. There was a day I had no cash to give him and he told me that it was ok he just appreciated having someone to talk to.

I was on my way into work one morning and was feeling very overwhelmed by all the things I needed to do (I had to put my house up for sale and start packing). I said a little prayer to God and asked Him if He could help me remember to buy some turkey bacon on the way home, so that I could make it for dinner. I'd forgotten to buy it the day before and it was just one more of the things on my list to get done.
"I made my usual trip to the post office and saw Alan again begging at the light. I rolled my window down to give him a dollar, when he suddenly reached down into his bag and said "I have something for you if you would like it."

He handed me a package of cold turkey bacon and asked if I could use it.

He explained that a few minutes earlier a women had given him a bag of groceries, and that since he was a bum he had no way to cook it. I was stunned and said thank you very much I sure could use it.

I drove off thinking did that really just happen? A bum gave me the turkey bacon I needed? I was absolutely floored!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Aug 2011 12:45 #2 by Martin Ent Inc
I have processed alot of turkey's over the years and have NEVER found the turkey bacon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds