What Would You Do?

31 Aug 2011 12:10 #11 by Momma Bear
Replied by Momma Bear on topic What Would You Do?

BadgerKustoms wrote: Try the formal letter first... if that doesn't work I could offer the services of "collection agent" if necessary. My friends and I aren't the "friendliest" looking lot and never have an issue with getting payment on balance due.

Thanks Badger! rofllol

My husband is a very big man has also volunteered his services to our daughter too. Between you, him and a few other's, they will most likely pay her quickly!!! lol lol

Badger

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Aug 2011 13:21 #12 by Wily Fox aka Angela
small claims court

31 Aug 2011 13:23 #13 by Wily Fox aka Angela
oh and tell your daughter she is a good soul and don't let the bastards get her down. don't let their bad juju stick to her. Get her money and move on, but don't let this experience sour her on other humans.

31 Aug 2011 15:12 #14 by twitchy
Replied by twitchy on topic What Would You Do?

BadgerKustoms wrote: Try the formal letter first... if that doesn't work I could offer the services of "collection agent" if necessary. My friends and I aren't the "friendliest" looking lot and never have an issue with getting payment on balance due.

Badger

If all else fails count me in with Badger's posse! I never have a issue with getting what is owed to me either. Remember the "squeaky wheel" eventually gets greased. One might argue that doing so is harassment well so be it. Who is really the bad guy here, someone doing whatever they have to to get what is rightfully theirs or the thief that owes it to them! Your daughter has a right to the money she is owed and if they have a beef with you calling them every day or showing up at their place well tough *#$*! In your defense all you are trying to do is get what is owed to you which would never have been necessary in the first place if they had just honored their agreement to begin with. It is pretty easy for people like that turn a blind eye to letters and empty threats of legal action but no one wants to deal with someone who is constantly in their face. That is what I would do anyway.

31 Aug 2011 15:48 #15 by Grady
Replied by Grady on topic What Would You Do?

Wily Fox aka Angela wrote: small claims court

:yeahthat:

31 Aug 2011 16:45 #16 by Martin Ent Inc
Replied by Martin Ent Inc on topic What Would You Do?
Lou and Franco I can give you da numba.

And Badger are you tawk'n bout using the old man...

31 Aug 2011 18:20 #17 by Wily Fox aka Angela

Momma Bear wrote:

Thanks Badger! rofllol

My husband is a very big man has also volunteered his services to our daughter too. Between you, him and a few other's, they will most likely pay her quickly!!! lol lol

Badger

I had friends like that back east in Brooklyn - had the middle name of "the"
you know Vinnie the Vindicator, Ernie the Enforcer.....

31 Aug 2011 18:31 #18 by Momma Bear
Replied by Momma Bear on topic What Would You Do?
Today when I returned home from work (after mailing invoice/letter) and checked the mailbox, there was a check from the people my daughter housesitted for. Thankfully, my daughter was paid for her services. It would have been nice if the wife would have returned my daughter's calls. Oh well, now we just have one more family to contact. Thanks everyone for your advice and concern. It is nice to know that there are still people in this world who would pay their clients right away instead of creating situations like this. :)

31 Aug 2011 18:39 #19 by Wily Fox aka Angela
AND you have made some valuable contacts if you ever find yourself in this type of position again :)

31 Aug 2011 20:22 #20 by Martin Ent Inc
Replied by Martin Ent Inc on topic What Would You Do?
Just da tawt of Lou and Franco had em tinkin, so dey got-r-done.

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds