What Would You Do?

31 Aug 2011 20:24 #21 by Wily Fox aka Angela
forgetaboutit

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Aug 2011 20:37 #22 by Hoot Owl
Replied by Hoot Owl on topic What Would You Do?

Momma Bear wrote: Today when I returned home from work (after mailing invoice/letter) and checked the mailbox, there was a check from the people my daughter housesitted for. Thankfully, my daughter was paid for her services. It would have been nice if the wife would have returned my daughter's calls. Oh well, now we just have one more family to contact. Thanks everyone for your advice and concern. It is nice to know that there are still people in this world who would pay their clients right away instead of creating situations like this. :)

I would have let her mail her own invoice/letter. Good learning experience, she is in college, correct, Momma Bear?

31 Aug 2011 20:38 #23 by Martin Ent Inc
Replied by Martin Ent Inc on topic What Would You Do?
A nice Thank You I STILL KNOW where you live card is always appropriate.

31 Aug 2011 21:03 #24 by Momma Bear
Replied by Momma Bear on topic What Would You Do?

Hoot Owl wrote:

Momma Bear wrote: Today when I returned home from work (after mailing invoice/letter) and checked the mailbox, there was a check from the people my daughter housesitted for. Thankfully, my daughter was paid for her services. It would have been nice if the wife would have returned my daughter's calls. Oh well, now we just have one more family to contact. Thanks everyone for your advice and concern. It is nice to know that there are still people in this world who would pay their clients right away instead of creating situations like this. :)

I would have let her mail her own invoice/letter. Good learning experience, she is in college, correct, Momma Bear?

My daughter did mail the letter and invoice. She did it this afternoon. Sorry if I didn't communicate that clearly. :)

31 Aug 2011 21:17 #25 by Hoot Owl
Replied by Hoot Owl on topic What Would You Do?

Momma Bear wrote:
My daughter did mail the letter and invoice. She did it this afternoon. Sorry if I didn't communicate that clearly. :)

That is ok, it just came across that you were fighting her battle. College is a great experience, but learning to fight your own battles, and make your way in the world, is survival skill. They dont have a text book for that

31 Aug 2011 21:39 #26 by Momma Bear
Replied by Momma Bear on topic What Would You Do?

Hoot Owl wrote:

Momma Bear wrote:

That is ok, it just came across that you were fighting her battle. College is a great experience, but learning to fight your own battles, and make your way in the world, is survival skill. They dont have a text book for that

I totally agree. :thumbsup:

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds