3,000 Pair of Panties Found Along Ohio Highway

02 Sep 2011 23:30 #1 by Blazer Bob
:VeryScared:

Deputy Sheriff Gary Hummel says what started as a bizarre scene in a Fairfield County, Ohio field grew and grew, into an even more unusual discovery.
"I came up and looked for myself and after I got here I couldn't believe what I was seeing," he said.

Someone dropped all these drawers in not one or two, but 4 spots along Crawfis road in the county.
Road crews and a neighbor discovered the first batch; 16 hundred pairs in all, some new, some used.

Deputy Hummel had the task of collecting the evidence.
It took about two hours.

http://www.kspr.com/news/local/kspr-300 ... 9405.story

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Sep 2011 00:30 #2 by otisptoadwater
I have to ask, new or used? I can see how a truck taking soiled laundry to a washing facility could lose a load of clothes. It makes me wonder what happened but maybe their are no additional details?

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

03 Sep 2011 16:42 #3 by LOL
LOL, funny comments from the original story.

'm not sure if any crime was committed here, but something does smell fishy.

i'd think they fell off a truck. were they new or used? lol . prob new.

Here's a few theories...

1. Somebody stole thinking they hit a payday, and instead found panties, in a fury they threw them out the window as they were driving away....

2. Some severe panty fetish just got married and had to get rid of his past quick.

3. A "New & Used" panty store just descreetly went out of business.

4. A terrorist group tried to make panty bombs but they couldn't stop sniffing them.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

03 Sep 2011 22:33 #4 by Local_Historian
So, VL was in Ohio this week, I see.

07 Sep 2011 16:58 #5 by navycpo7

otisptoadwater wrote: I have to ask, new or used? I can see how a truck taking soiled laundry to a washing facility could lose a load of clothes. It makes me wonder what happened but maybe their are no additional details?

Or maybe a OLD TIME CHIEFS INITATION :Whistle

07 Sep 2011 18:55 #6 by otisptoadwater

navycpo7 wrote:

otisptoadwater wrote: I have to ask, new or used? I can see how a truck taking soiled laundry to a washing facility could lose a load of clothes. It makes me wonder what happened but maybe their are no additional details?

Where is your log book?! :lol: That brought back some memories (not all good ones either)! It was a lot of fun to be a Chief - AFTER I survived being initiated and especially when I got to participate in the initiation of new chiefs!

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

07 Sep 2011 19:14 #7 by Blazer Bob

otisptoadwater wrote:

navycpo7 wrote:

Where is your log book?! :lol: That brought back some memories (not all good ones either)! It was a lot of fun to be a Chief - AFTER I survived being initiated and especially when I got to participate in the initiation of new chiefs!

I still have mine. I have to admit I do not recall panties being a part of my initiation. Truth serum played a big part. What year were you initiated? Mine was '85.

07 Sep 2011 19:54 #8 by navycpo7

neptunechimney wrote:

otisptoadwater wrote:

navycpo7 wrote:

I still have mine. I have to admit I do not recall panties being a part of my initiation. Truth serum played a big part. What year were you initiated? Mine was '85.

mine was 89

07 Sep 2011 19:56 #9 by navycpo7

otisptoadwater wrote:

navycpo7 wrote:

I do not have my log book, of course it did make it around the waterfront. I do have all my charges etc though. And you are right it was a good time.

07 Sep 2011 19:57 #10 by navycpo7

neptunechimney wrote:

otisptoadwater wrote:

navycpo7 wrote:

They were in mine, but they had to have been worn. Enough said.

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds