WTH?

07 Sep 2011 07:46 #1 by TPP
WTH? was created by TPP
Suffered 9Days in humidty. We get home and there's all the frick'in humdity?
It least it's cooler, so guess I need to look at the good side also missing 1st day of season, and sure enough I have a cow & Elk tag (2nd season), and there's a nice buck & dow, out front this morning!
GREAT to be Home, Karly & Kimba, gave us puppy lick feast when we walked. Thanks to all that helped us out & took care of our puppies, you know who ya are...
Jake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Sep 2011 08:30 #2 by RivendaleFarms
Replied by RivendaleFarms on topic WTH?
Welcome back! Did you have a good time?

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

07 Sep 2011 10:38 #3 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic WTH?
Yes, Perents 60th Ann. Totally surprised them, because we kept saying we couldn't afford it (which we can't), but Dad started Cemo, yesterday so, we surprised him, (he started crying), then at the dinner party, (we brought the kids in and he and Mom totally lost it... GREAT. Saw Wiffie's family, had fresh Home Made "Chowder" <said ias they do in the east, and had a gREAT time, I was sitting by the fire, then I woke up in one of the campers, they said I had a GREAT time, but damned if I can remember a lot of it. Wiffie's Aunt told her to keep her kids in line, becasue sone ans I were throwing the young'ins around, and I guess we got loud.... Yess good time. Please Pray for my dad to be healed. Thank You, He wants to out live my mom, and after mom goes home, he'll come move out here.

07 Sep 2011 11:19 #4 by RivendaleFarms
Replied by RivendaleFarms on topic WTH?
How great that you could be there for that!!!! Definitely sending lots of love and good healing thoughts to all of you - you, your mom and a your dad.

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

07 Sep 2011 23:32 #5 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic WTH?
Glad to have you back TPP! And everything RF said perfectly!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds