heads up

07 Sep 2011 15:14 #1 by CapKazoo
heads up was created by CapKazoo
The gas pumps at Loaf n Jug 285/CR43 are torn out. It doesn't look like the pumps will be ready today.
Gas up before you get past Conifer or the downtown Bailey gas station is operating as usual too.

Never underestimate the power of a hissy fit.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Sep 2011 15:41 #2 by akilina
Replied by akilina on topic heads up
They weren't available yesterday afternoon either. Don't think they will be ready tomorrow. Went by early this afternoon and they looked the same as yesterday. Yessirree they are making great progress.

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

07 Sep 2011 17:04 #3 by Martin Ent Inc
Replied by Martin Ent Inc on topic heads up
Sign says the 9th. Ain't the 9th yet.

07 Sep 2011 18:29 #4 by Wily Fox aka Angela
Replied by Wily Fox aka Angela on topic heads up

Martin Ent Inc wrote: Sign says the 9th. Ain't the 9th yet.

i just calls 'em likes I sees 'em

10 Sep 2011 21:30 #5 by akilina
Replied by akilina on topic heads up
Never saw a sign, but then we just drove by.

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds