Semper Fi

10 Sep 2011 14:41 #1 by CC
Semper Fi was created by CC
Saved by the Marines

They climbed over the tangled steel and began looking into voids. They saw no one else searching the pile—the rescue workers having obeyed the order to leave the area. "United States Marines," Karnes began shouting. "If you can hear us, yell or tap!"

http://www.slate.com/id/2070762/?GT1=38001

[youtube:2n03ljhz]
[/youtube:2n03ljhz]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Sep 2011 20:53 - 10 Sep 2011 21:29 #2 by Lonewolf Field Services HVAC
This "Il Silenzio" is the original uncut version of taps as we know it today.....this music haunts me.............she is fantastic!

10 Sep 2011 21:08 #3 by akilina
Replied by akilina on topic Semper Fi
Phenomenal. Article really good too. RIP

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

10 Sep 2011 21:23 #4 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Semper Fi

Becky wrote: Saved by the Marines

They climbed over the tangled steel and began looking into voids. They saw no one else searching the pile—the rescue workers having obeyed the order to leave the area. "United States Marines," Karnes began shouting. "If you can hear us, yell or tap!"

There are times when it is important to follow orders and there are times when doing what is right trumps any order. Knowing the difference and taking action when it is appropriate is a demonstration of character, courage, and patriotism.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds