A little about me.

12 Sep 2011 17:44 #1 by CinnamonGirl
A little about me. was created by CinnamonGirl
I have not had the easiest life and have had to fight for just about everything that was given to me. When someone tells me something cannot be done I usually respond with "oh, yeah? watch me". I have had some wonderful times in my life along with the rough ones. My kids are wonderful. I am not the easiest person to deal with.

Most of my life has been spent taking care of others. I was a stay at home mom and had businesses at home. I did get the chance to travel around Colorado some but I have seldom traveled beyond this state. I am mostly okay with that because I love Colorado.

So, here is something you probably don't know about me. If I could travel and had someone that could deal with me when traveling, my dream is to see New York and go to a US Open final. I love the beach, water and fishing but I do not like humidity. This is something that is unlikely to happen for me but thought you might find it interesting.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Sep 2011 18:06 #2 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic A little about me.
That's interesting CG, hope you get a chance to travel more. NYC is a cool place to see once. I like visiting all the National parks too, Yosemite is the best IMO. Florida and San Diego are nice places to travel to also.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

12 Sep 2011 18:12 #3 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic A little about me.
I hate traveling so much. That is why I would never live in the mountains again. But I love to be there for long periods I would not want to travel to town.

Time to create page: 0.238 seconds