a VERY cool day..................

26 Jun 2010 21:43 #1 by Sunshine Girl
:heart: Just had to share our amazing day. First, it was my son's 16th birthday (my first child to turn 16). That was unbelievable to me. Happy birthday sweetie!!!! Besides many other great things today, we saw a super bright double rainbow during dinner. After the cake our neighbor called to say a bear was going thru our trash. Of course we piled in the car and headed down to see him. This was the very first bear that I or the children have EVER seen in real life. I was beginning to think I would never get to see one. Finally on the way back up to the house we were greeted with one of the most beautiful moons ever. I think he had one of the best birthdays of his life. We are surrounded by natures blessings. THIS is why I am so grateful to live here and I feel so lucky to have such a loving family. Sorry, but I just HAD to share. Hope everyone has a great Sunday. :heart:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Jun 2010 21:54 #2 by djpenguin
Sounds cool! Congrats!

27 Jun 2010 00:51 #3 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic a VERY cool day..................
Very cool day. Don't you just love perfect days? Makes the other days seem so worth it.

27 Jun 2010 08:36 #4 by Sunshine Girl
Most days are pretty good but this one was just exceptional! One I will never forget for sure. :sunshine:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Time to create page: 0.123 seconds