Trying to organize items for people in need for Christmas.

22 May 2010 19:12 #1 by Sunshine Girl
I know Christmas is like 7 months away, but I would like to see if anyone is interest here to get something put together to help some families for Christmas. We were able to do something last year and it was truly amazing. This year though I would like to be able to help more families and not have to scramble the last few days before the big day. We could make it a 285Bound.com thing where we help some families in the community. Getting some businesses to donate as well would be great. Any thoughts?

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 May 2010 19:30 #2 by JMC
Count me in! Let's get it together and make a positive impact , just let me know how I can help. Great idea.

22 May 2010 19:48 #3 by Sunshine Girl
Thank you! I'm picturing 7 months of down the road of preparation and how many families we could "adopt" and help out. It's really an amazing thing. I'll send you a PM with my number ok? I guess first I should wait and see what the founders think of it. :biggrin:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

22 May 2010 19:57 #4 by CC
Count me in Sunshine. Let me know what you need me to do.

22 May 2010 20:10 #5 by Sunshine Girl

bandbvh wrote: Count me in Sunshine. Let me know what you need me to do.

Yeah! Thanks so much. I hope it can be a whole site thing. That would be wonderful for everyone involved. Can't wait for the summer party too!

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds