King Soopers Robbed?

27 Sep 2011 16:58 #1 by CC
King Soopers Robbed? was created by CC
Saw this on Pinecam and the discussion intrigued me so I thought it would be great to see if anyone here knows what happened the other day.

http://www.pinecam.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=138798

Apparantly, there was some kind of disturbance at King Soopers, possibly in the pharmacy on the 25th. Anyone know what happened?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Sep 2011 17:14 #2 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic King Soopers Robbed?
I feel like I get robbed every time I buy groceries! :) Seriously, don't know anything. I hope it is not a sign of a crime wave in the mountains. Can't these people just stay in Aurora? LOL (sorry CG J/K)

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

27 Sep 2011 17:18 #3 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic King Soopers Robbed?
Very funny Joe! LOL

27 Sep 2011 17:29 #4 by Argyle
Replied by Argyle on topic King Soopers Robbed?
I heard that the Rx was robbed at knife point, and suspect is now in custody.

27 Sep 2011 17:34 #5 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic King Soopers Robbed?

Becky wrote: Saw this on Pinecam and the discussion intrigued me so I thought it would be great to see if anyone here knows what happened the other day.

Apparantly, there was some kind of disturbance at King Soopers, possibly in the pharmacy on the 25th. Anyone know what happened?

:rofl rofllol I never go over there and don't miss it and that link reminds me why. What a bunch of uptight A-holes. They treat people like crap over there for posting. The ones who have been there the longest feel like they need to belittle people all the time in order to bring any sort of value to theri own pathetic little lives. Thanks for the link and reminding all of us why Pinecam is such a joke! And why they continue to try and divide our community! And I love how everyone defended the original poster. What a bunch of jerks over there! I can't believe people still support that site.

27 Sep 2011 17:36 #6 by CC
Replied by CC on topic King Soopers Robbed?
but Viking....do you know anything about what happened at King Soopers the other day?

27 Sep 2011 17:37 #7 by CC
Wow... thx for the info. I have looked for a news article but haven't found one yet.

27 Sep 2011 17:39 #8 by The Viking

Becky wrote: Saw this on Pinecam and the discussion intrigued me so I thought it would be great to see if anyone here knows what happened the other day.

Did you notice the difference in your post on this subject and the one on Pinejoke? We can discuss here and not have fear of being told we are stupid for posting it and then having one of their jokes of a leader say they are afriad of being held liable for just asking a question. No balls over there at ALL unless they are cutting people down!

27 Sep 2011 17:40 #9 by The Viking

Becky wrote: but Viking....do you know anything about what happened at King Soopers the other day?

No, but I could make a couple calls and ask. At least no one told you that you were stupid for maybe spreading rumors. Sorry, Was just pointing out the HUGE difference in the two sites and the people who run them and are on there. I will get back on topic.

27 Sep 2011 17:42 #10 by CC
It would be great to find out what actually happened. Please let us know what you find out.

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds