Best movie coming out in years! The Avengers

12 Oct 2011 10:35 #1 by The Viking
OK, not many movies to I really look forward to as much as this one.

[youtube:376r2fb9]
[/youtube:376r2fb9]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Oct 2011 10:36 #2 by The Viking
Science Chic this should really make you happy!

12 Oct 2011 10:39 #3 by The Viking
[youtube:4lvbjzfv]
[/youtube:4lvbjzfv]

12 Oct 2011 10:41 #4 by The Viking
[youtube:1mhlt3zr]
[/youtube:1mhlt3zr]

12 Oct 2011 10:50 #5 by ScienceChic

The Viking wrote: Science Chic this should really make you happy!

It does...and I was way ahead of you! :biggrin: (Although Renegade beat me to posting the Apple HD trailer!) The god of television, Joss Whedon, wrote and directed this - it will kick @$$!!!
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" 285bound.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=97&t=13463 " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=97&t=13463<!-- l -->

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

12 Oct 2011 10:54 #6 by The Viking
[youtube:giwh1z6c]
[/youtube:giwh1z6c]

12 Oct 2011 11:03 #7 by The Viking

Science Chic wrote:

The Viking wrote: Science Chic this should really make you happy!

It does...and I was way ahead of you! :biggrin: (Although Renegade beat me to posting the Apple HD trailer!) The god of television, Joss Whedon, wrote and directed this - it will kick @$$!!!
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" 285bound.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=97&t=13463 " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=97&t=13463<!-- l -->

Haven't been on here as much and didn't see you post it. There are SO many sequels coming out. Fantastic 4, Wolverine, X men, Transformers 4, Iron man 4, and so many others.

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds