High School football player played despite having no legs.

13 Oct 2011 10:32 #1 by CinnamonGirl

[youtube:2778w012]
[/youtube:2778w012]

Bobby Martin was born in 1987 with Caudal Regression Syndrome and no legs.

This video is a relatively recent interview with him and the pictures are from his senior year in high school in 2005.

More... http://twentytwowords.com/2011/10/10/hi ... g-no-legs/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Oct 2011 11:22 - 20 Oct 2011 20:59 #2 by Rockdoc
Amazing. What the human body can conquer is beyond belief. I look at this as another reminder that life can evolve quite differently from what we are suited to and still manage to accomplish everything. How he gets around inside the house is awesome. The balance is impressive too. Very inspirational.

18 Oct 2011 20:54 #3 by Cat Crap Hill
My grandson is in 3rd grade. He was born without carotid arteries. Apparently, you don't need them.

19 Oct 2011 06:54 #4 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic High School football player played despite having no legs.

Rockdoc Franz wrote: Amazing. What the human body can conquer is beyond belief. I look at this as another reminder that life can evolve quite differently from what we are sued to and still manage to accomplish everything. How he gets around inside the house is awesome. The balance is impressive too. Very inspirational.

He obviously has the "IT factor" and will play in the NFL soon. Just like Tebow he will overcome his shortcomings with character and leadership.

19 Oct 2011 06:56 #5 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic High School football player played despite having no legs.

Cat Crap Hill wrote: My grandson is in 3rd grade. He was born without carotid arteries. Apparently, you don't need them.

The Viking was born without a brain, and Nymisis was born without balls and they seem to be functioning...Funtioning abnormally, but still functioning

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds