Trucks spill 20 tons of donuts, pastries & bratwurst on hwy

14 Oct 2011 17:38 #1 by ScienceChic
Oh, the carnage! lol

http://www.9news.com/news/sidetracks/22 ... on-highway
Trucks spill 20 tons of donuts, pastries and bratwurst on highway - VIDEO
3:16 PM, Oct 14, 2011
File Attachment:

Police say at 4:20 Thursday morning driver Bradford Garrett lost control of his truck carrying frozen cakes and other baked goods and collided with another semi driven by Ronnie Davis.

"It's very slippery out here because of the sugar and the fats from the meat," Illinois State Trooper Dominic Visione said. "IDOT is out here to pressure-wash the road."

It made traffic hard to swallow for motorists who were detoured to Route-150 while clean up was taking place.

Hard to swallow..Ha Ha Ha..What a clever writer...Mmmph. <Clearing throat> :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Oct 2011 17:44 #2 by otisptoadwater
Up der in Illnoise it won't take long fer da locals to graze that little snack off the road, in the Midwest eating is regarded as a sport. There didn't happen to be a beer truck crash near by? If so you'd have most of the Midwest food groups!

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

14 Oct 2011 18:05 #3 by Martin Ent Inc
Was fishin' in Bailey when the Coors truck crashed, Beer floating on the Platte. Great catch of the day.

14 Oct 2011 18:08 #4 by LOL
I bet all the cops in the whole state, on and off duty showed up. Free donuts!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds