Park County Debates- Now Online.

30 Jun 2010 18:49 #1 by MyMountainTown
Park County Debates - Guffey, Colorado - June 29, 2010

This is our very first opportunity to fulfill a major part of 285bound.com's mission. Park County residents can now see debates between their candidates without having to leave the comfort of their computer. We encourage people to attend these debates but we realize people don't have the schedule or the time yet want to be informed.

This community service would not have been possible except for the efforts of passionate and committed 285bound.com volunteers. They believe as we do, this is a much needed service for our community. We also want to thank The Flume for linking us so their readers could see the debates as well.

If you know of opportunities to record other debates in Jeffco or Park county, have suggestions or ideas to make this service more valuable, contact us at . .

Click here to watch the debates.

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Jun 2010 18:57 #2 by jf1acai
Outstanding! :party :party

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

30 Jun 2010 19:57 #3 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Park County Debates- Now Online.
wow...That is great!!! Thanks 285bound.com

30 Jun 2010 20:03 #4 by JMC
Just great stuff. Thanks to all the hard working people that made this happen.

30 Jun 2010 20:05 #5 by benri
This is really great! Well done to all the participants! Invaluable to a large rural county to meet the candidates in such a great format. Thank you 285Bound.com for providing this online.

30 Jun 2010 23:32 #6 by CC
I just think it is an outstanding service to Park County and it's residents. So many people have such a difficult time traveling around this county to try and get involved in their local politics. I am not sure how many miles across this county is but I think 285bound just made that distance much smaller.
I have to work many evenings so I can't always get to these debates or Meet the candidate events. Sometimes I feel like I am just shooting in the dark looking for good information. Now I get to sit in my own home and watch at my leisure. That is just amazing to me.
Thank You 285bound for making this possible.

01 Jul 2010 08:00 #7 by Wayne Harrison
Really nice job on the debates and also on the professional presentation of the videos on the site. You're showing what can be done on a community website that has that spark of innovation and constant improvement.

Bravo to everyone involved in this trend-setting project.

01 Jul 2010 08:08 #8 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Park County Debates- Now Online.

Wayne Harrison wrote: Really nice job on the debates and also on the professional presentation of the videos on the site. You're showing what can be done on a community website that has that spark of innovation and constant improvement.

Bravo to everyone involved in this trend-setting project.

Absolutely, the video team did an outstanding job on this!!

01 Jul 2010 08:57 #9 by CC
After viewing the debates.... I hope the questions get a little more difficult so that we can see some of the real differences between the candidates.
I just love being able to watch this online. I can back the video up so that I can get clarification on what someone actually said.

01 Jul 2010 09:59 #10 by MyMountainTown
For those of you that watch the debates, your feedback is welcome so we can do better on the next round. Also if anyone is aware of Jeffco debates that you would like to see recorded, let us know.

285 Bound Staff

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds